USING CHARTER SCHOOL FUNDS:
We maintain vendor status with Compass Charter School, Connecting Waters, Heartwood Charter School, Heritage Peak, Hickman, Peak Prep Academy, Rio Valley, Sequoia Grove Charter Alliance, Sutter Peak, Valiant Prep, Valley View, Visions in Education and Vista Oaks Charter Schools. Please email us if you have another school you would like us to work with!
To pay your Sienna Ranch Tuition with Charter School Funds:
1. Use the Payment Plan feature at checkout to reserve your spot in class with a 15% deposit.
2. Have your charter school generate & send us a PO/voucher. Make sure to request the exact amount of your program, and remind your charter school representative that funds must be received by Sienna Ranch no later than the Friday before the Session starts in order to keep the balance from being charged to the credit card on file. After funds are received we will refund back your deposit.
Charter School Fund Agreements:
- Parent/guardians (including Vista Oaks families) initiate PO/voucher creation. Please remember to factor in early registration discounts when applicable!
- Sienna Ranch must receive your funds no later than the Friday before the session starts, otherwise we will charge the card on file for the balance in full (per the payment plan). We are happy to refund your card if charter school funds come our way later, but not all schools will cover programming unless you request funds prior to the class starting. Refunds will be subject to a 5% processing fee. Opting to keep your deposit on file as Sienna Ranch credit has no processing fee. We cannot take responsibility for charter schools not getting vouchers into our office. Please give the charter schools at least a week to process the vouchers and send them to us.
- Families are responsible for understanding which classes are eligible for charter school fund tuition reimbursement. Contact your school prior to registration if you have questions about what your school will cover. Charter schools have been changing how much they will cover each semester so be sure to check before purchasing.
- Parent/guardians are financially responsible for any tuition remaining after charter school funds are processed.
- Charter School Funds are only valid for the exact class/session indicated on the voucher/PO.
- Charter school monies may be canceled but cannot be refunded as cash or credited toward future programming.
- Families are responsible for checking their statement and registration history and contacting Sienna Ranch if discrepancies exist.
- Some charter schools will only cover class if you initiate charter school fund requests before class starts. If you miss your charter school deadline for requesting funds, you are still responsible for the full tuition and may have to pay the difference out of pocket.
Note: all registration is first-come, first-served, so we cannot guarantee that space will remain if you choose to bring your charter school funds to register in person.