Sienna Ranch classes are outstanding because our staff is outstanding. Our refund policy allows us to reliably staff our programs with brilliant educators for your children, and to guarantee small class sizes. Please read our policies carefully and contact the office for clarification if necessary before registering for any class.
If you plan on having your child attend class year-round, it is best to sign up in advance. Many of our programs do fill up and if you delay in signing up for future sessions, the space may not be available.
School Year Class Discounts
Early Registration is open for all sessions and all classes until 1 month prior to the start of the session. Early registrants enjoy an automatic 5% discount.
2017-18 School Year Dates & Early Registration Deadlines
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4|
|Sep 4-Oct 29||Oct 30-Jan 14||Jan 15-Mar 11||March 26-May 27|
|register before Aug. 4||register before Sept. 30||register before Dec. 15||register before Feb. 26|
Holiday Camp Discounts
Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break and Spring Break Camps do not have an early registration discount, rather, if more than one child enrolls from a family, a $25 discount will automatically apply to each registrant.
School Year & Holiday Camp Refund, Transfer and Credit Policy
Camp or class refund, transfer or credit requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. Voicemail messages cannot be considered as official transfer or refund requests.
- Refund: receiving cash, check or credit card reimbursement for programming paid for out-of-pocket. (Charter school funds cannot be turned into cash, check or credit card refunds.)
- Transfer: moving tuition monies within the Sienna Ranch registrations system directly to another session, camp or program or moving tuition monies to another sibling (available based on space remaining at time of written request).
- Credit: releasing tuition monies from a specific class/camp/program and applying them to a family’s general account for use by any other sibling (may be used by any family member for future programming but cannot be turned into cash, check or credit card reimbursement). Charter School Funds may not be turned into family credit, as they are only valid for the exact session & class listed on the PO/voucher.
|Email received||Credit Card Refund||Transfer Session/Camps||SR Credit|
|1+ month prior||$10 fee per program||no fee||no fee|
|2-4 weeks prior||$50 fee per program||$25 fee per program||$25 fee per program|
|1-2 weeks prior||not available||not available||$50 fee per program|
|less than 1 week||not available||not available||not available|
- Date ranges are based on the Sunday evening prior to first day of camp or session in question.
- AM & PM camps are separate programs and incur separate fees for cancellations or transfers.
- SR credit and tuition transfer available for use between immediate family members only.
- We will do our best to honor all transfer requests but cannot guarantee space availability due to the first-come, first-served nature of our programming.
- **With one or more week’s notice, one-day programs like Try-It Archery, Private Archery and Try-It Riding Lessons may be transferred to a different date within the same school year. These programs do not qualify for refunds or credits. For Family Day refund/transfer requests, please read more here.
Missed Classes and Late Enrollment
- SCHOOL YEAR CLASSES ONLY: We offer a maximum of ONE make up class per student per class per session IF there is space in another time slot. If all the classes are full, or if there is no comparable class, we are not able to offer make up classes or refunds for missed classes. For this reason we kindly request you report planned absences to make it easier to grant make up classes to others. We do not offer make ups Week #1 or Week #8 of any session.
- HOLIDAY CAMPS: We are unable to offer make ups for any missed days of camp for any reason including illness, injury or family emergency.
- SIGNING UP AFTER PROGRAM IS IN SESSION: We WILL prorate if you are joining a class or camp after the start of the program. Please call to register if the class has already begun, as the online registration system will always charge the full program price.