All Adult One off Events are on hold due to SIP Order
Come get outside the box at Sienna Ranch! Team building, hands-on experiential learning, and enjoying the outdoors is not just for kids!
Come get outside the box at Sienna Ranch! Team building, hands-on experiential learning, and enjoying the outdoors is not just for kids! Our corporate outdoor experiences provide valuable opportunities for team building, strengthening communication, staff bonding, and hitting the reset button in a beautiful setting. Sienna Ranch is nestled at the base of Briones Regional Park in Lafayette, CA. Our 21 acre Family Owned Ranch is an oasis of serenity, nature, and calm in the middle of suburbia. You’re certain to feel the peaceful energy of the land as soon as you walk in the gate.
Customized Experiences for Your Team
Through our Company team building Packages your team can enjoy an afternoon with our instructors in an fun, immersive outdoor environment learning new skills to bring back to your workplace. All visits are centered around Sienna Ranch’s hallmark framework of gratitude, team building, and nature awareness. Activities will address communication, conflict resolution, team dynamics, and stress management through nature connection. Choose one of the packages of specifically tailored activities to rotate between and then finish out the day with group reflection, networking, and picnic time at the Ranch, or head over to one of the restaurants or bars in Lafayette for food and beverages to extend your day.
Wednesday or Friday 1pm- 4pm Optional 4-4:45 picnic/networking time
32 participants max
Timeline (2 activities):
1:00-1:20 -Welcome/Site Tour
1:20-1:30 – Circle
1:30-2:00 – Team Building Games
2:00-3:00 – Activity 1
3:00-4:00 – Activity 2
4:00-4:45 – Closing circle/Story of the day/refreshments (OPTIONAL)
Archery and Naturalist Hike (2 hrs)
We will begin by learning the basics of safety, equipment, and proper stance. As we shoot at targets, we will learn tips for improving aim and keeping score. This activity is the perfect opportunity for a friendly competition! With a fully covered shooting line, this is a great choice, rain or shine! The group will then join one of our seasoned naturalists and get to know our oak woodlands, savannah ecosystem. We will walk at a slow, observant, “trackers pace” as we stop frequently to learn about seasonal plants, nature identification, and look for animal tracks and signs. This activity is the perfect combination of learning skills that help with attention to detail and mindfulness, all while burning off energy and focusing on consistency through Archery.
Survival Skills and Top Chef Campfire Cooking (2 hrs)
Discover what it takes to survive in the wild! We will practice being resourceful and learn what to prioritize in a survival situation. We will then get hands-on experience learning fundamental skills such as team building during shelter building and fire-making. Everyone will get hands on experience learning how to gather and prepare materials as well as making and tending a fire. The ultimate competition will commence as we split the group into teams for a one match fire competition and campfire cooking challenge. Will the best fire makers also create a delicious snack? Your Sienna Ranch instructor will be the Judge.
Curious to know our plan for inclement weather? Read over our Rain or Shine Policy to get answers to frequently asked questions about how we safely deliver Adult Team Building & Corporate Events with precipitation in the forecast.
Booking an Event
On the day:
1. All guests must sign a Ranch Waiver. Save time by asking guests to bring a signed waiver on the day of the event. We will have blank copies printed here for families to fill out at drop off as needed.
2. Please make sure participants are wearing appropriate footwear. Closed toed shoes are required. Comfortable clothes that you are willing to get dirty is advised.
- Check out our Refund and Cancellation Policy before booking.
- Your $350 deposit due upon booking is non-refundable and non-transferrable. We run program rain or shine.
- Event balance is due in full the Friday before the event. We will plan to charge the card on record unless you call ahead to make payment in another way.
- Emergency cancellation (anytime week before the event) submit email requesting cancellation and forfeit 50% the cost of your event.
- No shows or cancellations after noon on Monday before- NO REFUND available.
- Sienna Ranch reserves the right to modify event activities based on weather or safety.
- Sienna Ranch is a drug and alcohol-free campus.
- Sienna Ranch honors scheduling and pricing quoted in Event Agreement.
- Sienna Ranch is a balloon-free and decoration-lite campus (to keep our animals healthy).
- Sienna Ranch requires at least 21 days notice by email to change the size of your event (space-dependent, not guaranteed).
- Sienna Ranch does not allow non-ranch animals on property (with the exception of pre-arranged service animals).
We strongly prefer you contact us with questions during business hours since your contract and our calendar are readily available during those times. Emergency contact information available on ranch voicemail (925) 283-6311 if you have concerns outside business hours. Contacting emergency numbers may require you to leave a voicemail/receive callback.
Email any contract revision/cancellation requests to email@example.com. If you receive an out-of-message reply, please forward request to firstname.lastname@example.org.