Jobs and Volunteering
Sienna Ranch is dedicated to building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color and other groups traditionally under-represented in outdoor education.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
There are no current Job Openings at this Time.
Volunteer Feeder Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer Animal Feeder at Sienna Ranch! The animals at Sienna Ranch are valued members of our community, serving as educational ambassadors for our visiting youth. Feeding the animals is an important responsibility that directly impacts the animals’ health and well-being. We appreciate you taking the time to submit an application for this important role!
- The Sienna Ranch Volunteer Animal Feeder position requires a 6-month seasonal commitment (FALL/WINTER: September-February; SPRING/SUMMER: March-August) with the possibility to extend.
- All Sienna Ranch Volunteer Animal Feeders must be over the age of 18 years.
- Volunteer Animal Feeders have the ability to bring two (2) additional feeders with them. Additional Volunteer Animal Feeders must be at least 10 years old and be accompanied at all times while on Sienna Ranch property. Additional Volunteer Feeder information must be submitted with this form. This is a great way to experience the ranch with a spouse, child or relative!
- Volunteer Animal Feeders must feed the animals within the window of time of their assigned shift. AM Shifts are 7:00-9:00am and PM Shifts are 4:30-6:30pm.
- Volunteer Animal Feeders are expected to feed the animals for their assigned shift, including during inclement weather and holidays.
- Volunteer Animal Feeders who are unable to feed during their assigned shift must find a substitute from the approved list. A substitute must be acquired as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the absence. All substitutions must be communicated to the Animal Care Manager.
- Two (2) unexcused absences will result in removal from the program.
Join the Volunteer Feeder Crew
Please fill out the form at the link below. This application has four (4) sections:
1.) Contact Information
2.) Application Questions
We receive more applications than positions available. If you are not selected for a Volunteer Animal Feeder position for this season, please submit another application for the next seasonal position. Thank you for applying to help care for our animals!